Blue Ridge Parkway

Posted on Leave a commentPosted in 2014

Southern Virginia and northern North Carolina in the Blue Ridge mountains is a mixture of hardwood forests and dotted with carved out pastures. Through this runs the Blue Ridge Parkway.┬áThis is quite possibly the most beautiful stretch of road to be found anywhere. Log cabin barns are still actively used to store tools and implements. When Verizon says they cover 97% of where people live…this is the other 3%.┬áSplit rail fences still dot the scenery, […]